We’re looking for a Studio Manager, experienced in trade marketing campaigns, to join this global in-house creative agency; home to some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Our Studio Managers work on Straight to design projects from end to end. They are time and resource experts in control of the operation of all live trade briefs and serve as the ‘go-to’ person for both the trade marketing/sales teams (partners) and the creative art workers. They know what’s happening in the present, but their minds are always in the future, anticipating challenges and getting the unit ready for bumps on the roads ahead.
Your responsibilities include;
- Support partners on collating data around Scope of Work figures and volumes from year to year to support building a new Year Plan for the forthcoming year. Use data with internal leads to support expanding design studio capacity and to define retainer cost model and system set-up;
- Rely on agreed Scope of Work and Volumes/Timings to determine and create resource requirements for the weeks ahead, ensuring correct and skilled resource is assigned to the briefs;
- Work closely with the Traffic Lead to build a resource model that will undertake sourcing freelancers, IR35 determination, and invoice payments for Designers and Creative Artworkers;
- Serve as the primary point of contact, managing expectations of all stakeholders;
- Manage the team of art workers to distil approved brand work into clear sets of deliverables for ON and OFF trade as well as e-commerce;
- Lead the relationship with our production hub in South America to support and undertake work from our European agency;
- Ensure the skillset of the team members both in the UK and overseas is suitable for the work that’s being developed.
- Play the dual role of being an advocate for our partners and the agency;
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes to insure the accorded SLAs will be followed;
- Lead meetings and effectively set up the presentation of work;
- Communicate project issues and resolution to our partners and the internal team;
- Facilitate Weekly Status calls and drop-in sessions with the Lead Artworkers;
- Evaluate all Trade Marketing briefs sent via Adobe Workfront
- Lead the quality check process of all trade marketing and straight-to-design tasks;
The Ideal candidate;
- Has experience managing large-scale Trade Marketing Campaigns (Important);
- Understand Trade Marketing specific language and different types of deliverables;
- Is able to take on cope with tight deadlines and has a flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments;
- Knows how to develop a Statement of Work;
- Is used to being the point person for stakeholders;
- Is agile and feels comfortable working under pressure;
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Loves solving problems, quick learner and smart.
- +5 years of project management experience in the industry;
- Extensive knowledge of agile working methods, such as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience with Adobe Workfront is a plus
We’re a bunch of strategists, creatives, producers, and marketers gathered from all over Europe revolutionising the way we handle marketing within our company. Our mission is to unleash creativity by making more culturally relevant and future-proofed work from within for the brands we have in our portfolio. We have more than 500 different brands across the globe.
Based out of our central London office, with its own production studio and rooftop bar, we will work hand in hand with global and local marketing teams to develop top-notch creative work.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary package
- 18-month fixed-term contract with a view to extending to perm based on performance
- Pension & Bonus Scheme
- Regular social events
- Free beers in our rooftop bar
- A space in our dynamic and ambitious team
- London-based job