Senior Integrated Designer
£50,000 - £55,000
A leading design studio is looking for a Senior Designer to join their studio. They have a great work culture; they pride themselves on the friendly, supportive dynamic they have created while winning a few awards.
They are looking for a designer with various skills from type, branding, campaign, ooh, and motion. A “chameleon” who is confident and willing to adapt themselves to any task, take it on with passion, and own your idea, bringing fresh thinking to the table.
You will be proficient at handling design software and are confident to create concepts and visualise the idea. You should not only be able to handle client meetings but receive briefs (written and verbal) and understand how their design work fits into the broader picture of the client’s brand communications.
● Have 5 years minimum agency experience.
● Have excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft and Keynote.
● Have high levels of integrated design skills, including digital, OOH, and print.
● Have management experience in developing other team members — and are keen to continue doing so!
● Have a strong understanding of design trends and how to harness them.
● Deliver projects from concept to production within required time frames.
● Have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas, be it to your team or to clients.
● Are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table.
● Are proactive and committed to developing your knowledge and skills.
● Are organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task consistently.
● Have meticulous attention to detail and are driven, motivated.
● Experience with Motion, Cinema 4D and any render engine would be a nice bonus but not necessary.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to; firstname.lastname@example.org