SENIOR CREATIVE TEAM
£70,000 - £85,000 (DOE)
We’re looking for an Award Winning, forward thinking Senior Creative Team for a global integrated Creative Agency.
Working alongside and collaborating with, other talented creative, strategic, and business leads to deliver high creative performance, you’ll be responsible for elevating the creative work, spotting opportunity for braver work, and constantly pushing for creative excellence.
This Position Will Play a Key Role In
Creatively leading multiple projects from concept to completion – we’ll rely on you setting and inspiring creative ambition, bold thinking and unexpected ideas with the creative teams and projects under your steward.
A hands-on creative – As a senior Creative we’ll expect you to work alongside the department on conceptual projects, working into the ECD’s, to develop new creative ideas. You will focus on elevating the creative output of the department for the agency and clients.
How We’ll Measure Your Success
- Successfully leading a diverse range of projects and multi-tasking within a fast-paced creative environment
- Creating award winning creative work for the agency
Responsibilities Of a Senior Creative
- Act as the creative lead on work, delivering world class creative products
- Be accountable for the execution of creative work created under your stewardship
- Maintain high levels of execution and excellence across all creative work
- Thinking disruptively – your role is to approach things from a different angle and successfully create new solutions business challenges and creative process
- Change orientation – your always open to new ideas and ways of working
- Encouraging and inspiring creative ambition, bold thinking, and unexpected ideas
- Creating the atmosphere and room for brand-defining creativity
- Mentoring more junior members of the creative department
- Driving a culture of creative inclusion, bringing your unique self and perspective to the agency
- Demonstrating a sharp POV on the principles of creativity, marketing, and advertising
Your Previous Experience
- Experience of leading creative groups; advising and developing individuals skillsets and the quality of their work
- Experience of creating award winning 360 campaigns
- A strong commitment to delivering high impact work on time and on budget
- An understanding of multi-platform thinking and techniques as well as a desire to create
- innovative work