An established full service Design agency looking for an experienced, inspiring and creative Mid/Sr or Senior Designer with advanced MS Office skills, experience of working in Google Slides and a working knowledge of Adobe CS. Experience in interactive documents and digital platforms would be an advantage.
Up to £45k
Our vision is to be the go-to agency for all our clients’ creative needs. We want to challenge both ourselves and our clients and as a result showcase the great work we achieve together. Founded in 2000, we’ve created bespoke and unique design solutions for 23 years, and counting…
We have built an impressive portfolio of major UK and global clients covering a diverse range of sectors, including media, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health and advisory. We want to add more names to our portfolio and help more clients showcase themselves successfully by partnering with us.
You will be joining a fast-paced, highly-skilled team, who readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies. We are passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends and dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of creative solutions and customer service.
We are a full service design agency offering our B2B clients creative services across brand, digital, proposals and reporting. We constantly strive to learn and grow from each project and interaction in order to produce the best creative output for our clients and partners.
We are looking for an experienced, inspiring and creative Senior Designer with advanced MS Office skills, experience of working in Google Slides and a working knowledge of Adobe CS. Experience in interactive documents and digital platforms would be an advantage.
You must have corporate experience and a design background at senior level, working with big name brands, in either an in-house or studio environment. You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a more innovative way.
As a Senior Designer, you will lead on projects, supporting the Design Leads to shape the design, guide the team and unlock each project’s creative potential.
We expect you to be an experienced designer in taking content and turning it into a story. Adept at creating engaging output across a wide range of collateral whilst working closely with our teams and clients to develop your design ideas.
- A strong portfolio of work showcases your experience across multiple brands and your ability to turn content into an engaging output
- A passion and dedication for design with a drive to continue learning
- A team player who is solutions orientated and willing to get involved
- Solid industry experience working at a mid-senior level
- Excellent people skills, comfortable working as a team and confident to take part in interviews, workshops and interactions with clients
- A confident presenter with the ability to communicate and present your work in a compelling manner
- Comfortable adapting to various visual identity systems and working with client brands
- Able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- A track record of building solid relationships with clients based on excellent client service
- A keen eye for copy layout and experience in design
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- An understanding of peripheral design processes (i.e. art direction and film/stills production, print production)
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to challenges
- Working with Project and Account Managers to take briefs from clients and assist with creative overview of projects
- Generating interesting creative work with strong conceptual and strategic foundations
- Pursuing and maintaining an exceptional level of craft with the highest design standards and attention to detail
- Leading the creative output of projects through each stage and overseeing design work to ensure the creative brief is fully explored
- Coordinating design delivery across the project. Supporting the Design Leads to ensure that work gets delivered on time to a high standard
- Creating high quality presentations of creative work for internal and external use
- Manage, inspire and mentor a team of Mid-weight and Junior designers
- Strengthen existing client relationships through the work you produce and the way you interact with the clients from a creative perspective
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Paid overtime
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme
Reporting to Design Lead
Hybrid working is available, with a minimum of two days spent in our London studio, or client site per week. Your first two weeks will be based in our studio full-time.
We know that our greatest strength is the people who make up our team. We are committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the clients we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences helps us see more perspectives, create better solutions, better serve our clients and build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our Values and Ethos
Create + Innovate
We’re passionate about everything we design and build and we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust + Respect
We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate + Deliver
We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications.No agencies please.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to; email@example.com