We’re one of the largest integrated agencies in the UK, with offices all over the world. We work with an incredible array of clients, winning awards all over the show. We’re part of a global network and attract talent from all over the globe, and are now looking for a Head of Design to lead the incredibly talented design team.
Based out of our stunning waterside Milton Keynes office, you’ll be joining a team of over 100 people committed to delivering stand-out work for blue-chip clients across a wide range of disciplines.
Naturally, your work needs to be awesome. But beyond that, we’re looking for someone who inspires teams and clients through their ideas and approach; someone who’s always curious, who is always looking at the next thing, before it’s a thing.
Who we are
We are a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
And to add to the (literal) wheelbarrow full of awards we’ve got including Euro Effies most effective global agency, Cannes Network of the Year, Campaign’s European Integrated Agency of the Year, not to mention a haul of awards in recent years at Cannes Lions, Clios, One Show, D&AD, LIAs, Golden Drum & Creative Circle Awards. Creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
We’re a close knit creative department with a list of global clients to rival any agency, so there will be plenty of of briefs and opportunities to keep challenging and developing.
A hybrid world
As you’d no doubt hope, we’ve fully embraced hybrid working, with the additional flexibility of core hours to enable you to balance life and work.
• Demonstrated creative success in leading collaborative multi-functional teams, in a similar agency environment.
• Lead by example to consistently inspire your team to originate ideas that conceptualise world-class solutions; you still love being a hands-on, whilst leading your team to greatness.
• Deliver and inspire award-winning work from your team, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the full range of traditional and emerging media channels.
• Set design direction and offer hands-on guidance throughout projects.
• Develop impactful, usable design solutions that live effortlessly across all existing and emerging platforms.
• Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate and harness new ways of thinking.
• Display a forward looking understanding of modern design principles and how ideas can be executed across all mediums (traditional and digital) to drive awareness and reputation.
• Work with the ECD and wider creative/design teams to deliver category leading work.
• Develop strategies to build a climate of trust, openness and respect; forges strong relationships to drive successful outcomes.
• A desire to learn new skills and stay abreast of developments in the sector, to help improve practices/procedures and ultimately our creative output.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience designing for Global markets and luxury brands (desirable).
Above all, you’re passionate about the visual world around you and are itching to share all the stuff you’ve seen and are inspired by.
If you think this describes you… please fire over your portfolio and CV; we’d love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary, we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to take additional fully paid leave, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported and developed.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompasses all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
We are a disability confident committed employer and will guarantee an interview to any disabled candidate who meets the minimum criteria for this role, so please do let us know when you apply if you are eligible, along with any adjustments you may need to the recruitment process to enable you to perform at your best.