We’re looking for an inspiring Creative Director to join a purpose driven creative agency, with a focus on film/events and content.
£NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
We pride ourselves on developing and nurturing strong and collaborative relationships to help clients get the best value from our authentic storytelling. You’ll be joining a creative and forward-thinking agency with a strong track record in strategy, creativity, excellence and engagement across a range of projects across film, events and communications. We are a multi- talented team of storytellers. We’re strategic thinkers and creative doers, a diverse mix of left and right brains with big picture vision and an eye for the small stuff.
- ● Developing concepts for internal or external campaigns
- ● Pitching ideas to clients
- ● Negotiating with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is
- ● Keeping clients abreast of progress and answering their questions
- ● Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- ● Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- ● Evaluating and, if necessary altering, the content of projects before completion
- ● Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- ● Ensuring all the client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- ● Steering or writing scripts
- ● Overseeing photo or TV shoots
- ● Select external suppliers when necessary
- ● Sign off projects before they are presented to the client
We are looking for someone with skills in the following areas:
- ● Creativity skills: Create concepts for others to work on. A keen awareness of current trends in advertising and graphic design
- ● Communication and presentation skills: Excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients and also explain ideas to members of the creative team
- ● Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. A clear creative vision is required whilst remaining open to others’ ideas
- ● Leadership skills: Hire, develop and oversee the creative team
- ● Digital and graphic design skills: Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software is vital. Familiarity with film-making techniques is very useful. Video editing, copywriting and HTML skills are desired
Skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress.
To do this, you’ll need:
● Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
We are committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are very important to us, so we’re looking for a like minded soul to join us.
We offer hybrid working – 2 in person creative sessions per week, the remainder can be worked remotely.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to; email@example.com