Account Manager/ Project Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
This agency is a lovely independently owned, property focussed agency. They have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced project manager to join their client services team in leading and delivering projects to an ever-evolving property market. You will be a great communicator with an eye for detail, someone who loves building relationships internally and externally. You will have a passion for design and keen to learn how brand and campaigns are created across both digital and print.
You will be able to prepare briefs, write proposals and pass on feedback with the utmost clarity. Manage and support internal teams, plan and allocate resources, provide weekly project updates, provide financial status and month-by-month forecasts. You will be process driven to ensure the work we do meets the highest standards and goes out on budget and on time, all the time. Experience working in the property sector is beneficial. .
- Assist Account Directors in ensuring the successful delivery of all client briefs within time and budget whilst delivering exceptional creative
- Working proactively and actively contributing to projects to ensure their growth
- A clear understanding of the client’s business, including competitors
- Control information gathered from clients through clear project documentation and instructions
- Status reports and timelines – keep project status reports and timelines up- to-date and circulated. It’s imperative that you are aware of where projects are in their status and next steps at all times
- Artwork and creative amends – relaying any client feedback to designers, checking proofs and supplying assets and images for artwork
- Invoicing – providing assistance to the account team in creation of invoices at the end of each month
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure end products are to a high and the provided brief’s standard
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to; firstname.lastname@example.org